We are hiring a new Administrative Assistant here at WICCI.
JOB TITLE: Administrative Support Officer
SALARY: £8,500 per annum plus 5% pension contribution (with 1.7% annual increase)
HOURS: 18 hrs per week (flexible by mutual agreement with employer)
LOCATION: Stornoway, Isle of Lewis
The Western Isles Cancer Care Initiative provides financial and non-medical support to those affected by cancer in the Western Isles through a unique partnership agreement with Macmillan Cancer Support.
As Administrative Support Officer you will:
- Be involved with the day-to-day administrative duties of the Charity.
- Manage the WICCI Social Fund in partnership with the Development Manager
- Manage the WICCI Support Centre in partnership with the Development Manager
- Be involved in maintaining and creating social media and website content and promotion for the Charity.
- Be highly organised with good communication skills, both face to face and over the phone.
- Have a discreet, sympathetic and compassionate manner.
- Be required to deal securely and discreetly with highly confidential cases and information.
This post is fully funded by Macmillan Cancer Support and is fixed term until May 2024.
Closing date for Applications – 8th October 2021
You will find the Person Specification here: Job Specification WICCI Admin Officer
and Job Application Form here: Application Form
The vacancy closes to applicants on Friday 8th October with interviews taking place during the week of 11th October (date to be confirmed).
If you have any queries about the position, please get in touch for an informal chat.
Thanks for your interest